HIGHLIGHTS OF YOUR VACATION (What’s included)
• First-class teaching by famous Russian impressionist artist and teacher, Slava Korolenkov. Intensive painting sessions (5 mornings and 5 afternoons) including demonstrations, painting instruction and regular critique sessions.
• 6 nights accommodation in shared beautiful comfortable country houses (Casas rurales El Porton) with fully equipped kitchen, fireplace and terrace. If you wish, you will be able to prepare your own meals. Swimming pool, garden and barbecue area is available at any moment.
• Transfer at beginning (May 16th) from Madrid to Casas rurales El Porton and back at the end of workshop (May 22nd)
• Daily minibus transportation from Casas rurales El Porton to all painting sites
• Continental breakfasts daily.
• Daily sandwich lunch boxes.
• Welcome “Cava y tapas” dinner
• Dinner in Arcones La Cerca
• Barbecue dinner with wine tasting
• Paella dinner
• Typical Spanish dinner with “tortillas de patatas”
• Gala farewell dinner with lottery (Slava Korolenkovs’s painting is the main prize!!!)
WHAT ISN’T INCLUDED
• Airfare to/from Madrid. We suggest that attendees fly into Madrid Airport (Adolfo Suarez – Barajas).